Summertime

The best thing about summer is hangin' out poolside. And popsicles- and barbecues-and watermelon... and fireworks. Okay, so there are a lot of great things that go along with summer...who can choose? Lucky for me, both my mom and sister have pools so we have no dearth of pool parties to attend. Myla let us come take a dip in her pool today.
Jake got us pizza and ice cream cones from Pizza Mart for lunch (Yum) and played with us until he had to go back to work. : ( But no, Jim, this is not what we do all day while you're at work. : )
As you can see, we had a lot of fun playing with the waterproof camera Jake got me for Christmas. Even though I know its waterproof I still gasp every time Jake submerges it. I don't know why...I guess it's just an involuntary reaction when I see something electronic and expensive hit the water. Jake always looks at me confused like, "What?" And then I realize how silly I am, and remember with relief "Oh, yeah. It's made for that use."
My camera wasn't the only thing that went under today...unfortunately, Linc threw Myla's phone in as well. Yikes. But it was fun watchin' the kids swim and I remembered how much fun it was for me and my sisters to go swimming at my Aunt Jenna Vee's pool with our cousins when we were kids.

1 comment:

  1. Pizza Mart! I'm so jealous! You guys all look like gorgeous sun-kissed hotties! I'm jealous of that too.

    ReplyDelete