Deep thoughts...so true

:)Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

:)How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

:)How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

:)MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.

:)You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

:)Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet with message boards. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

:)Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

:)If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably be just completely invisible.

:) "Dry Clean Only" means I will wash this in cold water on the delicate cycle and only dry it on cool for 30 minutes…unless I forget to pull it out

:)Sometimes I'll look down at my cell phone 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

:)Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

:)I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a creep from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

:)Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier and sluttier every year?

3 comments:

  1. Miss, are these YOUR deep thoughts?? High School girls are getting more and more riske' When Sadies older I will probly save so much $ on clothes cuz the style will be just plain naked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I want to know too. Are these YOUR deep thoughts? They are so insightful!

    ReplyDelete