IKEA Addict

Ahhh. So today I got my hands on the new 2010 IKEA Catalogue and I'm in love. I know that my home already looks rediculously like an IKEA showroom but there's always room for more, right? Like this really pretty dresser...
I don't even know where I would put it or what purpose it would serve- plus I already have it in black- but does that really matter?

This would look really great, maybe in the dining room?

I can already see vases of flowers on top and my cute little pumpkin bowls in there, or...these purple dishes! Cool!
I don't know where I would fit it...maybe on the wall where the big mirror is that Jake made me...but then where would the mirror go? I could put it in the front room where I have the entertainment center that my brother-in-law Jim scored for me from his brother Tom (you know, Tom Linton from Jimmy Eat World? Ya- I have his entertainment center-I think that makes me cool by association-well, probably not). But then that entertainment center wouldn't fit anywhere in the family room and I am NOT lugging that thing up the stairs-it's huge!
Take a look at this yellow dresser.
I'm picturing white washed walls, big windows with breezy light yellow curtains, a white iron bed, white comforters and pillows...how cheerful...now I just need that room to make the dresser complete. Hey, a girl can dream...but I am buying those purple dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment