Happy Anniversary Baby!

Can you believe it's been four years? CRAZINESS. To honor each other we decided to go back to where it all began: The Rainforest Cafe. Jake took me here on our first date four years ago- so it's kinda our spot. Here's our night in pics along with a message for Sir CupJake... Jake, Out of all the fish in the sea, I really scored when I found you four years ago. I knew you then as a strong, dependable roofer with a killer king-sized smile. Since then you've aspired to become a police officer and have even proven yourself as a member of the SWAT team- congrats! :) But to me you have been my big, sweet, snuggly teddy bear all along. We've had our ups and downs. At times I know I can drive you absolutely nutty. But through it all we have found the sweetest joy in our love and friendship with each other. And now we have an even bigger and more special anniversary to celebrate--our wedding! Married life to you has been just what the doctor ordered. I'm just so thrilled that you've chosen to spend the last four years with me too.
There's even more peace in knowing that our first four years of fun can be the first of many in eternal bliss. Thanks Jake, I sure do love you. Love, Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment