On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
4 pairs of pants!
3 paranas,
2 rescue gloves,
and waterproof seal skin socks!

I got Jake a mix of "Levis" and PJ pants-which Jake has never actually worn before-but I've always thought he would look real cute in. I wasn't sure if he was going to go for them at all but the pants in the pic actually turned out to be his favorite! Yay for fleece PJ pants!



On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

 5...errr...1 titanium ring!
4 pairs of pants,
3 paranas,
2 rescue gloves,
and waterproof seal skin socks!

Sadly Jake lost his original wedding ring in a ziplining mishap and it is currently somewhere on the bottom of Canyon Lake...I really liked that ring...sigh...and while I'd like to get him an identical replacement, the cheapest wedding band we could find at Walmart will have to do for now...I can't have him walking around ringless...no,no,no...

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
6 ice cream sandwiches!
5...errr...1 titanium ring!
4 pairs of pants,
3 paranas,
2 rescue gloves,
and waterproof seal skin socks!

Somewhat of a gamble... if ice cream mixed with Oreos and enveloped in Klondike-y (dike-y? should I be typing this?) goodness could ever be a gamble...but he'd never actually had them before. I just remember over 4th of July Jake kept pilfering ice cream sandwiches out of Byron and Jana's freezer. So I thought, what the hey.

Judging by the pic below...I think he liked them.

Getting tired of the 12 Days of Christmas song yet? I'm not- I actually sing it to Jake every night...seriously, I do.

1 comment:

  1. I love your 12 days, can't wait to see how it all ended. We had so much fun at your house when we were there, makes me miss my BFF's WAY to much!!!
    BTW, Daniel has been through at least 4 rings by now...(maybe 5)--the original *expensive* wedding band, a *nice* replacement, (because hey, he couldn't loose it twice, right?), a cheap-o Walmart ring, and finally his 4th or 5th (because I lost track) was bought in Rocky Point a couple months ago. I don't know how much lower our standards can fall. I asked him the other night where his ring was.... We don't know. sigh.

    ReplyDelete