My True Love Gave to Me...

So I guess I lied about posting "more" Hawaii pics---because---it's December. I'm sure if you check Jake's Facebook they are ALL there; EVERY  single fish we saw and EVERY awkward picture of me that was taken. Yep, he has a tendency of doing that. I'm trying to get him to filter...

Welp,this year I decided to do the "Twelve Days of Christmas" for Jake. He actually did it first for me when we were dating and it was a lot of fun and really sweet so I thought I'd return the favor so he could feel just as special and loved as I did. After all, I'm thinking of this Christmas-the "First" Christmas- as our Christmas since next year we hope to have kiddos...well I guess just one kiddo...and Christmas will be more for them. So we will cherish this year to ourselves and make some sweet memories-or at least die/drive Jake insane trying.

I got all excited about this at the beginning of November...and boy did it seem like a long wait until last Monday- the "First" day. So ya, I was pretty psyched when it finally arrived. I spent a lot of time and had a lot of fun planning what gifts I could give each day. Since I'm  behind, here are the first three days...



Waterproof Seal Skin Socks!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



Two Rescue Gloves,
and Waterproof Seal Skin Socks!


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



3 Paranas,
2 Rescue Gloves,
and Waterproof Seal Skin Socks!

When I busted out the first present on Day 1 Jake said, "Awww you beat me!"

Me: "What do you mean?" (Thinking, wow, Jake was going to do the 12 days for me again? He has a present sneakily hidden and wrapped somewhere? How sweet!)

Jake: "I was going to do that...I just, I just haven't gotten anything..."

Classic.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a good wife you are!! You two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete